Cure Bloating FAST!
See how permanent cure from bloating and indigestion is not a pipe dream. You can realistically and easily cure bloating, and get your confidence back - from the comfort of your own home.
Salient features of this program are...
... And much much more!
This program will work...when you work with it. I can give you directions and show you the way - but only YOU can make it work for yourself.
How to Get Rid of Bloating Fast Naturally: Part II
Welcome! I suppose that you have already read the Part I of this lesson. You won't be able to understand Part II if you don't read Part I. If you haven't read Part I yet click here to read it, and then come back here again. For your convenience, the link above will open in a new window.
Done? Thanks. So let us carry on our journey from where we left.
In Part 2 of this article, I will tell of some remedies which will help you get rid of bloating fast.
Ok, here go the remedies.
1. Take foods which contain fiber, such as potatoes, fresh vegetables and cereals. A diet rich in fiber eliminates constipation and produces less gas.
2. As you know already, buffalo's milk is one of the biggest causes of stomach bloating. Therefore, in order to get rid of bloating, take soya bean milk, instead of buffalo’s milk.
3. Many people, especially children, gorge on chips and fast foods without knowing how harmful they are to health. These food products usually increase the rate of bloating. Try to avoid taking chips and fast foods.
4. Another way to get rid of bloating is to consume foods which contain potassium. For example, mushroom, cabbage, cauliflower and asparagus are rich in potassium and therefore, help to decreases sodium level in the body. By the way, I suppose you already know that the less amount of sodium (salt) you take, the faster you will be able to get rid of bloating.
5. One another thing I should tell you about is: you should never take in any medications whatsoever without consulting your local physician. Too many people, even the educated ones make the mistake of buying over-the-counter pills recommended by chemists. They just don't bother about visiting a physician. Remember, if you want to get rid of bloating fast, don't do it. If you don't want to visit a doctor, you should at least consult an expert.
And finally here is one natural remedy you can use to get rid of bloating.
Important: you should not take this medication if you are allergic to ginger, limes, lemons, or cider vinegar.
Ok, here is what you need:
1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger pulp
1 teaspoon of lime juice
Purchase fresh ginger form you local grocery store or at a health foods store. Peel the skin off the ginger root by gently scraping with the edge of an inverted spoon. Grate the ginger to make a pulp. Mix the pulp with lime juice. Consume the mixture right after eating.
You should feel much better after this remedy, with much less bloating, too!
This is a very simple remedy, but if you are still suffering from bloating even after reading all these, then simply click here!